Leidos is looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead an Enterprise Information Technology (IT) services program including IT Operations and Maintenance, Information Security, Systems Development and Engineering, Web Content Services, and Records Management. The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance and will serve as the Leidos single point-of-contact within the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements and task orders and manage and oversee all activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements. The Program Manager will be located in the Washington, DC Area.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as single point of contact as a technical and programmatic liaison to the Government with the authority to commit program resources to ensure efficient and timely execution.
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and implement long-term IT roadmaps and strategy, and monitors alignment of tactical activities for potential changes in product owner priorities
- Present and discuss the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government.
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
- Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
- Drive process improvement and innovation.
- Plan and implement actions by the program team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for all deliverables
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
- Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements in alignment with defined priorities.
- Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; and proactively identify and report on issues, related problems, and potential risks and their mitigation.
- Provide leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale agile program team
- Use resource allocation tools to track time availability and task execution progress
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of relevant experience or Master's degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience leading Enterprise IT or similar programs of $100M total contract value or greater
- Experience managing large scale enterprise operations and maintenance including metrics collection and reporting
- Active Project Management Institute (PMI)/Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Ability to collaborate with technical staff and customers in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Experience leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (100 persons or more) of various labor categories and skills and a large group of subcontractors to deliver IT Services
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL
- Top Secret or ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Experience in Department of Energy (DOE) environment/programs
- Experience managing migration of datacenter applications to AWS and/or Azure clouds
- Experience managing Agile software application development teams
- Experience managing IT DevSecOps projects
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher certification
- Active TOP SECRET clearance.