Job Requisition:System Integration Analyst
Leidos is seeking a System Integration Analyst who will be a member of a dynamic team working on the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA's) En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) technology. ERAM is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and the pulse of the National Airspace System, helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management.
ERAM is vital to the future of air navigation, providing the foundational platform required for the FAA to enable NextGen solutions, via modernization programs such as System Wide Information Management (SWIM), Data Communications (Data Comm), and Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B). ERAM will provide benefits for users and the flying public by increasing air traffic flow.
• As a member of a team provide on-site support to all FAA and Leidos groups
• Lab administration support which includes activities such as creating new user/group IDs and providing system functions such as disk management, cross mounts, add/change files systems, backup/restore coordination, network management and release management. Includes
• Assist with problem debugging, investigating hardware and software problems,
• Implement corrective action, answering user questions, providing effective system operations, and assistance to the system user.
• Install and customize operating system images, which includes the necessary CAS software and applications software for the various process platforms in the PMF/STF.
• Provide user support as required that includes assisting users on a day-to-day basis.
• Typically requires Bachelors degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Possesses advanced integration skills and the ability to work independently and with the support teams to ensure all WJHTC PMF/STF services are functioning properly with the required software builds and hardware upgrades.