Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
Leidos is seeking an Intermediate Host System Operator to support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) engineering and technical services to the CECOM Software Engineering Center Mission Command Division based in Aberdeen MD with operations located at both Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and Ft. Sill/Lawton, OK.
Successful candidates will support our customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command, Fires and C2 Maneuver systems. You will provide technical support to the Family of Tactical and Strategic Mission Command systems to include: FBCB2, JCR, JBC-P, FSS, Common Software, BCCS, TSI, GCCS-A, TS3, TDI, CPI2, DCO, TDM, COE v3, CPCE, Command Web, DDS, CPOF, GCCS-A; SICPS and MIP/ACIS as well as the US Army's FIRES Family of Systems including: AFATDS, JADOCS, FOS, FF-Q37, FF-Q36, Centaur LWTFDS, PVM, MMS-P, PFED, LCMR Q50, AN/TQP-53 and LCMR Q49.
- Operates on-line and off-line computer peripheral equipment to transfer data from one form to another.
- Performs clerical work incidental to machine operations, such as labeling cards or tape containers, maintaining production records, replenishing specified stock item, and distributing output materials.
- Areas of additional responsibility include IT & Lab Infrastructure Support, Movement / Control of Equipment and VTC Operation, Office Equipment Support; Daily Lab Security Checks
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 year of experience in systems operation/data transfer
- Must be able to mount, position, process, and unload materials such as reels for magnetic tape, paper tape, document in optical character readers, or output forms in printing devices.
- Currently possess an active SECRET Clearance
- Associate's Degree in a related field is highly desirable