Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Information Security Analyst to support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) engineering and technical services to the CECOM Software Engineering Center Mission Command Division based in Aberdeen MD with operations located at both Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and Ft. Sill/Lawton, OK.
Successful candidates will support our customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command, Fires and C2 Maneuver systems. You will provide technical support to the Family of Tactical and Strategic Mission Command systems to include: FBCB2, JCR, JBC-P, FSS, Common Software, BCCS, TSI, GCCS-A, TS3, TDI, CPI2, DCO, TDM, COE v3, CPCE, Command Web, DDS, CPOF, GCCS-A; SICPS and MIP/ACIS as well as the US Army's FIRES Family of Systems including: AFATDS, JADOCS, FOS, FF-Q37, FF-Q36, Centaur LWTFDS, PVM, MMS-P, PFED, LCMR Q50, AN/TQP-53 and LCMR Q49.
- Tracks and analyze Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) reports.
- Identifies, downloads, analyzes, tests, and implements Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for system components and capabilities.
- Supports operation and maintenance of the Development Software Support Environment (DSSE).
- Supports and maintains Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements. Supports the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process for cybersecurity using applicable tools.
- Updates and maintains the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) and other required security documentation.
- Collects data from a variety of Computer Network Defense (CND) tools (including data from approved information assurance (IA) tools to include intrusion detection system alerts, firewall and network traffic logs, and host system logs) to analyze events that occur within their environment and analyzes data for compliance with relevant non-technical controls, such as physical security and configuration management, to perform an audit function for the Agent of the Certification Authority (ACA) or other government Information Assurance (IA) Manager for mitigation of risks and reporting to include report generation for certification and accreditation packages or Certification of Networthiness efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline with an Information Security or Cybersecurity concentration.
- Must be Information Assurance (IA) Trained and Certified per the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement; IAW DoD 8570.1-M, Change 2.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience, appropriate Information Assurance Technical (IA) Technical and Computing Environment (CE) certifications, and qualified to perform in Information Assurance Technical Level II or Computer Network Defense - Auditor (CND-AU) positions in accordance with standards spelled out in DoD 8570.01-M and the Army Information Assurance (IA) Training and Certification Best Business Practice, corrected 6 Aug 2010.
- Experience can substitute for the degree provided the person has BOTH the relevant experience AND is fully Information Assurance (IA) certified in accordance with AR 25-2, Information Assurance, and the associated best business practice for IA Training and certification (IA Training BBP).
- Currently possess an active Secret clearance.
Advanced Degree with concentration in Information Security or Cyber Security preferred.
Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes a plus