Job Requisition:Cloud Systems Engineer-Top Secret
The Cloud Systems Engineer will be a member of a leading edge, dynamic technical program - NEWTTON. This program is a small development program in Washington DC with Agile Development and migration to the cloud. This development program is a workflow tool to engage linguists for the Intelligence Community.
- Work with Security Engineer on documentation needed for Authority to Operate in Cloud Environment
- Work with Tech Lead to design/architect cloud refactor for migrating existing system into AWS
- Work with Government customers to understand requirements and priorities for Cloud Migration and Software Enhancements
- Document Service Level Agreements between NEWTTON and other enterprises in AWS
- Coordinates with government to mitigate dependencies associated with Software Development and Cloud Migration activities
- Manage risks associated with Software Development and Cloud Migration activities
- BS/BA Degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience (in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, System Administration, Cyber Security)
- Cleared at the Top Secret level with the ability to pass a polygraph
- Experience with Cloud Computing Technologies/Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience migrating systems to the cloud
- Experience architecting systems in AWS
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with Oracle Databases
- Security+ Certification
- AWS Certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.