Job Requisition:Subcontracts Administrator
Looking to be part of a solid functional support team? A team with good communications and level set expectations and growth opportunities? Leidos Inc./Intelligence Group is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator Lead to work in Chantilly, VA. We are looking for someone who can help shape a program’s subcontracts approach, one who can get in front of opportunities and issues and make recommendations.
The Subcontracts Administrator Lead is responsible for activities that span the procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of NDAs and TAs, preparation of RFP packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration and closeout activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help shape new business captures, make recommendations about subcontractors, subcontract types and parameters
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses and conducts price and cost analyses.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Supports new business, follow-on and ECP proposals.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 to 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Active TS/SCI clearance desired
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- The ability to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience in writing price/cost analyses and performing subcontractor price negotiations
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
- The ability to be a strong team player.
Our preferred qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Deltek Costpoint and/or Jaggaer/SciQuest experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.