Leidos is seeking an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join the growing National Solutions Operation based in Chantilly, VA.
This HRBP will be responsible for the HR strategy and solutions for a growing 500-employee division within National Solutions Operation. The HRBP will be entrusted to partner with the client VP, leadership team and HR team to develop and implement HR strategies, approaches and day-to-day actions that support the growth and execution objectives of the business. This individual will also work as part of a team in the implementation of the HR strategy for the group. The HRBP will collaborate with clients, HR functional centers of excellence and other team members to help lead and drive organizational change, talent development, leadership development, employee engagement, employee relations, workforce strategy, strategic talent acquisition, new business proposal support, organizational design, compensation approaches, diversity and inclusion, performance management, etc. The HRBP will utilize business analytics to measure and continuously improve organizational effectiveness.
This organization strongly believes in employee growth and development, and seeks to create an environment where every employee can achieve what their potential. Taking initiative is rewarded. Special assignments tailored to the desires and growth areas of each team member are the norm. The organization operates in an environment where collaboration and teamwork are valued, and are guided by the shared Leidos values of Integrity, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration and Commitment.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• 8-12+ years of relevant experience with broad HR expertise including experience as HR generalist/Business Partner.
• Experience in HR disciplines such as employee relations, talent management, leadership development, performance management, diversity and inclusion, staffing, compensation, etc.
• Proactive solution designer and deliverer who takes initiative and is resourceful in creating and implementing agile solutions that deliver results.
• Strategic thinker who also has strong attention to detail.
• Strong consultative skills with experience in coaching, influencing, and building effective relationships.
• Strong project management skills.
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills with an ability to diagnose and support data-driven decision making.
• Thorough understanding of US labor laws.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with others and willingness to jump in and do what's needed.
• Ability to keep on top of many tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with an ability to manipulate and visualize data and build presentations with impact.
• Experience working for a Government contractor or other highly-regulated environment preferred.
• Master's degree in HR, Business Administration or related field.
• HR professional certification.
• Current or previous Leidos/Lockheed Martin/SAIC experience.
• Experience supporting proposals and assisting organization with winning new business.