Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager in support of Mission Planning and Analysis Common Services (MPACS) located in Bellevue/Omaha, NE. Position requires an active TS/SCI for consideration.
In this leadership role, you are responsible for meeting or exceeding product, schedule and financial milestones in support of the MPACS customer at USSTRATCOM. Specifically, the MPACS PM manages the overall software development plan/schedule, program staffing, compliance with Leidos and PMO technical standards, the introduction of security, efficiency and technical innovations into the MPACS workflow and overall success of the MPACS program.
- In conjunction with the Quality Review PMO, establish, coordinate and monitor software production schedule to meet operational needs;
- Establish a programmatic budget/spend plan and routinely coordinate with the Project Controller to assess status;
- Routinely meet with the Quality Review IPT to review budget, schedule, update requirements and introduce Leidos initiatives to enhance program efficiency and growth;
- Establish financial goals to support upper level division and operation metrics;
- Ensure compliance with all Leidos and DoD Facility Security Requirements.
- BS/BA degree in a technical area such as Computer Science, Systems Engineering or Software Development or equivalent experience; and 12+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience with USSTRATCOM War Planning requirements, processes and procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical requirements into quantifiable work packages and labor plans;
- Demonstrated ability to manage budget, scope and schedule for a large SW development project;
- PMP Certification