Are you ready for your next mission? Ready to work for the best? Leidos is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to work in Chantilly, VA. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of NDA's and TA's, preparation of RFP packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration and closeout activities.
What you'll be doing:
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses and conducts price and cost analyses.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Supports new business, follow-on and ECP proposals.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 to 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
What qualifications you'll need to have:
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- The ability to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience in writing price/cost analyses and performing subcontractor price negotiations
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
- The ability to be a strong team player.
- Our preferred qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Deltek Costpoint and/or Jaggaer/SciQuest experience