The Deputy Desktop Software Support Services service delivery managers oversee workers, facilitate meetings, and ensure that the UFS Desktop Software Support services meet the SLAs and satisfy consumer's requirements. As team leaders, IT service delivery managers use strong communication skills to motivate and encourage workers. They also use strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers.
IT Metrics Achievement: achieve IT metrics and SLAs for delivered solutions and services
Service Delivery: work with the PMO to establish budget, schedule, and quality objectives for delivered solutions and services. Drives continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and efficiency.
Stakeholder Satisfaction: achieve high stakeholder satisfaction- Landscape Leverage: attain high leverage of technology assets & continually simplify IT landscape by reducing labor costs through automation.
- Responsible for delivering IT services to NGA throughout the service lifecycle within the agreed service levels. Identify service vendors, establish services and manage vendor performance.
- Manage and provide visibility on the maintenance of UFS end user devices availability, reliability, maintainability, outage serviceability & continuity requirements against the cost justified service and operating/service level agreements for the service. Oversee the general health of the production environments to meet mission requirements.
- Oversee implementation of, and adherence to, security standards. Ensure ongoing architectural integrity of the service throughout its lifecycle.-
- Ensure that all IT service Management processes, Service Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets. Delivery Management. Collaborate with other service providers.
- Ensure the project success metrics are met.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches to assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Conducts trade studies and makes recommendations on solutions and "make buy" decisions
- Utilizes ITIL continual process improvement to gain efficiencies and improve the customer experience
Qualified individuals will have experience in managing the IT operations and sustainment for one or more of the following areas:
- Large scale IT Systems operations and integrations
- Software Delivery life-cycle Management in a large Enterprise
- Microsoft Systems Center
- Large Scale Server Systems