Leidos is seeking an experienced Logistician
to join our Infrastructure and Lab Engineering team to support our Transportation Solutions Air Traffic Control FAA contracts.Primary Responsibilities
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
• Create, update and reconcile property records.
• Manage the property database and other files used to track hardware and software materials.
• Prepare physical inventory and property financial reports.
• Investigate, report, and resolve custody control issues.
• Track assets from receipt to disposition.
• Perform internal material audits and support customer scheduled property control system audits.
• Coordinate movement of excess property for disposal, handle closeout activities for property, and prepare property transfers.
• Support and track software for program audits.
• Run reports from asset inventory system for the purpose of tagging and tracking equipment.
• Track annual hardware and software maintenance renewals and create associated purchase requests.
• Support department documentation updates as required.
• Attend and facilitate customer property meetings.
• Ability to work on a team and work independently
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Qualifications
• Typically requires BS degree or equivalent military and/or work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of logistics experience tracking materials throughout their life cycle.
• Competent with Microsoft Office specifically Word and Excel.
• Competent preforming data input and generating reports.
• Demonstrated excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
• Effective interpersonal, teaming and customer service skills.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.