This role designs, develops, and maintains the DevSecOps ecosystem being used by the customer and its Mission Teams. This role designs, installs, configures, and integrates multiple DevSecOps foundation tools and implements tool enhancements. This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development using Java, Springboot, Hibernate. An individual in this role is also expected to perform automated testing and unit testing using Katalon and JUnit, while performing automated deployments of software modules using a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools pipeline.
• This role performs software development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
• Duties include software requirements analysis and installation/configuration/integration of software products and tools that enable DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
• This role is responsible for identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
• Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
• Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
• Support the Agile software development lifecycle.
• Use of industry leading tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
• Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
• Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
• Develop and execute project plans. Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
Candidate must have BS with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have TS/SCI with a polygraph.