The ServiceNow Systems Engineer role provides support across an Agile team to ensure system application requirements and user stories are ready for implementation. This role will be tasked with being the technical subject matter expert and platform lead for ServiceNow development and architecture.
- Collaboration across multiple agile teams
- Lead technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems; resolve highly complex multi-domain systems issues
- Perform system prototyping of features through hands-on design and development implementation tasks
- Perform automation tasks through scripting and testing
- Work closely with developers and infrastructure team to document user story backlog in provided tool
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Gather and prioritize customer requirements and develop and implement products to meet the requirements
- Develop new enhancements and custom apps and deploy to ServiceNow Store
- Experience working with ServiceNow Security features, administering Users, Roles, Groups, ACLs
- Knowledge of CMDB, Business Service Map & knowledge of ServiceNow UI tools Service Portal, CMS
- Experience working with Jelly scripting, Glide API, Java scripting and working knowledge of various JS Frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS and etc.
- ServiceNow implementation, administration, and development
- Java development
Typically requires Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 of prior relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this position
• Experience working on ODNI systems
• Understanding of ODNI system development policies