Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Project Analyst in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) - Information Technology (IT) program.
The Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
The Project Analyst must have outstanding communication skills, be able to quickly come up to speed with regard to daily operations and be able to articulate (presentation, written, etc.) talking points pulled from across the operations teams. Must be able to work well under pressure and smoothly interface with all leadership levels in a highly demanding environment. Candidate must possess the ability to work in a dynamic team environment. The candidate must be willing to work extended hours on a consistent basis and have the flexibility and ability to travel.
Work location can either be Huntsville, AL or remote/virtual.
- Develop & prepare briefing materials and analysis to support presentations & reporting to various stakeholders.
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the ACE-IT PMO and Enterprise teams and of the business based on calendar review and rhythms. Independently shape and produce material in advance of customer, industry and Leidos leadership meetings.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects in support of the PMO. Additional projects can include Employee Events, All-Hands Meetings, etc.
- Continuous collaboration with the ACE-IT Leadership Team to provide timely and accurate information to support the business.
- Summarize analysis into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational observations and improvements.
- Meeting preparation for the PMO, including Customer meetings, Leadership Meetings, weekly activity reports & staff meetings.
- Assist in drafting, compiling, and completing program deliverables (e.g. management/status reports, program metrics, and management review presentations).
- Manage the preparation and conduct of business rhythms & deliverables; track action items.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- BA/BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Proactive and strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Must be an independent thinker, capable of performing high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Advanced in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Blend of experience that includes business acumen and program management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Proficient in collecting and interpreting data.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Remedy / ServiceNow experience.