The NISC III program within the Civil Group at Leidos currently has two openings for FAA Client Staffing/HR Consultants to work with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) , which are exciting opportunities to assist in preparing FAA's Human Capital for mission-critical transformational changes by identifying and recruiting a workforce with the leadership, technical and functional skills to ensure the safest and most productive aviation sector. This position is virtual. Selected candidate can work within US.
• Providing authoritative advice to managers and employees regarding recruitment and placement activities.
• Collaborating with management to determine short and long-range recruitment and staffing needs utilizing effective recruitment methods strategies and hiring flexibilities for internal and external staffing.
• Partnering with hiring managers and their designees to develop recruiting strategies and prepare vacancy announcements for a variety of positions.
Staffing duties include:
• Performing job analysis and developing crediting plans
• Rating and ranking application packets for a wide variety of positions
• Adjudicating veterans' preference;
• Issuing certificates of eligible to selecting officials; setting pay
• Accurately processing selections based on legal hiring authorities
• Completing Requests for Personnel Action (SF-52s) for various types of personnel actions
• Providing continuing technical advice and guidance to FAA personnel for assigned organizations in resolution of staffing issues which may encompass complex problems requiring creative solutions.
• Ensuring timely and accurate processing of all personnel actions through coordination with the
Shared Services Center and resolving problems as they arise.
• Conducting studies to include: collecting and analyzing data; preparing reports; reporting findings and offering recommendations; and participating in special projects.
• Providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- BA in Human Resources, or closely related field or if no BA degree, a minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible staffing, talent acquisition, or related HR experience is required.
- 4 years of progressively responsible staffing, talent acquisition, or related HR experience.
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Experience with Classifications are highly preferred.
- Federal Government Staffing or Human Resources experience is strongly preferred.