Leidos is currently seeking full-time mortgage servicing specialists. Our team provides support to loan servicers and the public by answering FHA servicing requests.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails, and written correspondence
- Provide excellent customer service by providing complete and accurate responses in a professional and efficient manner.
- Enter accurate and detailed information in a database summarizing the contact and the assistance and references provided.
- Use a knowledge base and follow standard operating procedures (SOP) to respond to requests.
- Escalate requests that cannot be resolved to another department.
- Maintain updated knowledge of FHA servicing processes and procedures.
- 3 years of mortgage servicing experience with at least 2 years of college, or 5 years of mortgage servicing experience with a High School diploma.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including the closing shift, which is 11:30am to 8pm.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate a computer content management system and related websites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English)
Relocation funding is not available for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA General Clerk
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.