The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for four SATCOM trainers that will serve as team members on a greater training development and execution team to support the PM Tactical Network/PdM Mission Network Core Group. These positions will focus on the development and training execution of the Modification Work Order (MWO) for the Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT) and the Division Hub Node (DHN.
Primary Responsibilities: The STT MWO is a distinct departure from the original STT's incorporating new technologies into the existing platform. The training will consist of multiple new products, a new Monitor and Control subsystem and will require a revamp of the physical deployment skills. Incumbents in this area should possess the ability to develop and execute training to MIL Standards. The Division Hub Node Pilot will consist of 2 Divisions (one light/ one heavy) that will completely revamp the SATCOM and Baseband portion of the Division hub assets. This TSR focuses only on the SATCOM portion. The DHN will utilize an antenna that is currently in use at the RHN but in multiple different configurations. The incumbents will develop and execute SATCOM training to MIL Standards. Travel is estimated at between 10-35 % . Will be working in a team environment
Basic Qualifications: The following is a description of the position: The following bullets represent an optimal candidate but realistically meeting 75% of the descriptors below is feasible. Each candidate must have excellent reasoning and troubleshooting skills enough to assist and develop MIL STD training and then the execution of that training in a deployed location.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of relevant experience. 4 additional years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Understand Linkway modem operations (Basic Ops), Raydyne FDMA medern operations (Basic Ops) and understand NCW modern operations (Basic Ops).
- Setup, troubleshoot, and understand Linkway NCC operations (Advanced Ops) and iDirect network operations (Advanced Ops).
- Familiar with development of MIL STD training and the execution of training in a deployed location
- Have an understand the Monitor and Control subsystem on an STT
- Active DoD SECRET clearance is required.