Leidos has an opening for a highly motivated candidate to join our team in The Woodlands, TX as an Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will work as part of our team supporting a long-term program for an Investor Owned Utility client at a client site. This position requires a person with demonstrated office management expertise, superior professional demeanor, and the ability to learn and accomplish a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities that ensure program success. Key attributes include initiative as well as critical thinking to identify and prioritize actions to assist the team to be successful in achieving program goals.
Duties to be performed include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for providing administrative assistance to management and other staff.
• Responsible for maintaining the integrity of client files and privacy of information.
• Requires strong organizational skills, good time management, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities.
• Primary responsibilities require strong computer skills for managing databases, word processing, and spreadsheets.
• Work on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
• High school diploma with 2+ years of administrative experience
• Must have strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be flexible team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assist all team members
• Must be able to work well under deadlines and changes
• Must be very detail oriented
• Demonstrated persistence in following-through on action items and open issues to full closure
• Experience booking travel and creating expense reports in Concur (preferred)
• Experience with onboarding/offboarding employees to include ordering/collecting equipment, first day details, answering first day questions (preferred)