Leidos has a career opportunity for a Cloud Analytic Software Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Working in a variety of environments, the successful candidate will use leading edge technologies to develop analytics pulling data from multiple cyber sources, as well as classic SIGINT. These analytics will be used in standard presentation systems throughout the enterprise to support missions throughout the world covering a variety of subjects. You will be developing prototypes answering new questions as well as providing better answers to existing questions. There are also opportunities to evaluate and work with new leading edge platforms, frameworks and technologies, all while working directly with the customer in a highly collaborative, integrated environment. This position is perfect for someone who likes to work in an environment that uses leading technologies in a fast paced environment.
What you will like about this position...
- Developing answers to questions via Java Map/Reduce, making them available via the corporate tool suites
- Opportunities to research and work with multiple platforms for development
- Working in a cohesive, small team environment
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 4-8 years of experience, additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 4-8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 year of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
Experience with Java/Pig MapReduce is required
- Knowledge of XKS
- Knowledge of IP Protocols, Network topologies, databases desired
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Experience with Maven and Git
- Work in a team environment