Leidos is seeking a Sourcing Operations Associate Director The Sourcing Operations Associate Director has responsibility for implementing strategy and the day-to-day operations of purchasing, material, and pCard, functions of the corporation. Implements strategies set by Director related to supplier assessments and purchasing terms and conditions to ensure products and services procured are delivered on time at the best quality and value. Will possess strong knowledge and practical experience with FAR, DFAR and other regulations pertaining to US federal procurements. Assists in developing and enhancing command media relevant to the Sourcing Operations function. This leader also takes responsibility for individual and team employee development, sets employee objectives and monitors the status to achieving those objectives at staff levels.
Other specific responsibilities include:
• Involvement in stakeholder engagement to include Groups, Division, Programs, Capture Teams, and Functions.
• Deliver significant and quantifiable hard savings, carry over savings, cost avoidance, and value capture on a spend exceeding $750M annually.
• Execute with speed and urgency.
• Assist in design and implementation strategies to rationalize the supplier base and maximize the value of spend.
• Partner with category management teams to ensure operational practicality of category strategies.
• Drive industry best practices and provides leadership to implement continuous improvement within the global supply base.
• Implement programs to drive total cost of acquisition improvement activities to enhance margin and improve service levels.
• Manage consistent supplier selection and deselection process.
• 8+ years' experience in an Operations, Supply Chain, or Sourcing in a highly regulated industry
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate years of experience in supply chain, business management or finance
• 4 years minimum supervising or leading teams
• Demonstrated success leading large geographically dispersed teams
• Success implementing business process improvements
• Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly and effectively interact with a diverse group of individuals
• Strong negotiation and influence skills
• Must be a US Citizen, and be eligible to obtain a Federal Security Clearance
• 15-25% travel (primarily domestic)