Leidos is seeking an Configuration Analyst who will be a member of a dynamic team working on the Federal Aviation Administration's En-route Automatoin Modernization (ERAM) technology, which is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System and the pulse of the National Airspace System helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management.
The ERAM program is vital to the future of air navigation, providing the foundational platform required for FAA to enable NextGen solutions, via modernization programs such as System Wide Information Management, Data Communications, and Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast.
ERAM provides benefits for users and the flying public for increasing air traffic flow.
Specific duties for this role include:
- Assist in configuration of company applications based on business
- Develop configuration requirements document and obtain approval from business owners.
- Plan and execute assigned configuration tasks within deadlines.
- Provide system configuration support based on changing business needs
- Assist in system analysis, design, development, and testing activities.
- Provide support in developing, implementing and testing patch releases and system upgrades.
- Develop and maintain configuration policies and procedures.
- Review and recommend changes to existing configuration processes.
- Analyze and resolve configuration issues in a timely manner.
- Provide technical guidance to junior analysts in their assigned job duties.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires deep understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of technical domain and has broad understanding of other related areas
- Experience with logistics and management of hardware
- Documents all work with thoroughness and clarity
- Understanding workflow originating from 'As Designed' to As Built documentations with associated Engineering change tracking
- Understanding of delivery process for government contracts
- Ability to work multiple programs at same time