Leidos has a career opening for a Deputy of Operations and Maintenance at Scott Air Force Base, IL.
The Deputy of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manages an operations team of over 200 contractors for the DISA Global Operations Center. The operations team is geographically dispersed, provides 24 x 7 support, and responsible for incident management, restoral, and reporting of optical and legacy network, IP core, and Unified Capability events. The Deputy O&M manager works closely with functional team managers and senior Network Operations Center (NOC) management to establish cross functional processes and procedures and establish standard policies and procedures which are ITIL based and reflect the overall mission of the GSM-O.
- Oversee and direct all aspects of network operations.
- Directly manage contractor support staff.
- Coordinate subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Identification and management of issues, risks, dependencies.
- Status reporting to the task order manager and customer.
- Creating, documenting, and executing action plans.
- Work with the customer and external stakeholders to accomplish program goals in which we are dependent on them completing tasks.
- Manages aspects of multiple operations tasks simultaneously.
- Monitor, adjusts and reports on operations performance, budget and schedule.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in from an accredited college or university with 5+ years of professional experience; additional years of Network Management experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Prior Network Operations experience.
- You must have an active Secret security clearance.
External Referral Eligible