Leidos Defense group is seeking a dynamic Windows Systems Administrator. This position is a member of a 50-person technical team supporting the Records Management and Selection Board operations for the Navy Personnel Command in Millington Tennessee.
- This Admin will support and maintain the servers in a server farm using Microsoft Windows Server 2016 operating systems with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems, including associated hardware.
- Duties may include installing updates to new systems, as well as support on current systems by tuning performance, allocating storage space, and implementing critical system patches.
- Provide leadership, guidance and technical expertise to system administrators on one or more server platforms, including but not limited to Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, SharePoint, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Skype for Business Server and SQL Server. Experience with multiple SCCM modules to include: Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager and Orchestration Manager (preferably with SCCM 2016).
- Write and maintain moderately complex scripts in PowerShell.
- Provided knowledge of hardware/software RAID and logical volume management.
- Maintain, understand, monitor and perform customer support
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years' experience or a minimum of 6 years of experience in IT.
- Experience working in Microsoft Server 2016 Secure Privileged Access Tiered structure.
- Experience in effective communication and collaborating in a high performance team environment.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal guidance from Senior or Lead administrators.
- Ability to communicate with detail as issues arise. Demonstrated experience with network, systems, and application monitoring and reporting.
- Must attain a Security+ CE certification within first six months in the job.
- Will need to attain a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Certification, or equivalent such as: MCSA, MCTS, MCITP-SA within the first 6 months from the date of hire.
- Must have or be able to attain a Secret security clearance.
Experience with IBM Websphere, DB2 and Content Manager; Team Foundation Server (TFS) and MS SQL desired.