The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Data Analyst / Reporting Specialist at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland.
JOB SUMMARY: The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
The Data Analyst / Reporting Specialist will support the AFNCR IT Services Program's Systems Administration and Engineering (SAE) team to include the reporting and automation of service level agreement metrics, program requirements reporting, data mining, and correlation.
• Support SAE and AFNCR through data reports/analytics by developing processes and procedures to align with automation, streamlining and efficiency initiatives.
• Develop business intelligence reporting systems such as Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, PowerBI, QLIK, Business Objects, and other Office products.
• Design visual and interactive tools and dashboards tailored to organization requirements.
• Develop data sources that support web applications and web sites.
• Analyze user needs to produce and or implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity reports.
• Create scripts as required to automate the extraction of data from various sources.
• Translate business requirements into the design and implementation of features and functionality required to deliver the required results.
• Assist with development of internal organization policies and procedures, which affect cross-functional activities and best practices.
• Demonstrate independent ability to research, study, workflow and other means implementing automated processes.
• Understanding of Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, and BMC Remedy as data sources.
• Manage SharePoint site and access shared drives to manage high priority projects and programs.
• Currently possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
• Experience with managing SharePoint and/or Tableau sites.
• Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of relevant experience or a Master's degree with less than 2 years of experience. Additional years of related experience, training and/or certifications accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Experience with BelArc / BelManage, vRops, Cisco UCS-d, and Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
• Strong experience in design and development of building QLIK or Tableau reports and dashboards.
• Proficiency in data visualization, dashboard design and workflow.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint.