The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Be part of a dynamic team that provides systems, network and storage engineering services to support the Endpoint & Forensics customer. The target focus will be to develop, maintain, and support an enclave comprising of various hardware and software components to include physical storage (NetApp, Dell Isilon and Compellent), software defined storage (Dell FlexOS), and network components (Brocade and Cisco). This effort will include phased system upgrades and improvements aimed to ensure the continued execution of the E&F mission.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 12-15 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 12-15 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least ten (10) years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale (e.g., ONEROOF - PINWALE, integration programs).
- Experience with Systems Administration in Linux environments
- Experience with Windows and Windows Server environments
- Experience with Software Defined Networks
- Experience with Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Experience with lightweight containers (i.e., Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with developing system configuration playbooks for tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Enterprise Class Storage experience
- Problem solving skills
- Network analysis, design and implementation
- Network performance tuning
- Planning and using resources effectively; orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish work
- Familiar with software/system integration