.Leidos has an immediate need for an experienced project manager to lead multiple concurrent DHS Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) transformation projects.
This project manager will be directly reporting to the Senior Program Manager for the ESOC contract.
Specific tasks will include:
- Managing 10+ concurrent projects that support the evolution of the Security Operations Center to a Security "Intelligence" Center leveraging open source intelligence and
maturing the current SOC operation functions including initiatives in Knowledge Management, Malware Analysis, Technology Advancement, Metrics, Automation, MITRE ATT&CK framework
adoption, and others.
- Working with members of all functional areas of the contract (Program Management; Cyber Threat Intelligence; Incident Response; Monitoring and Analysis; Security Engineering) to create project
- Running project management meetings
- Presenting project status to senior leadership
- Creating professional Project Management Powerpoint presentations
- Maintaining and administering Risk Registers and Action Item lists
- Supporting the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager of the contract with multiple contract tasks
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar area. 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- PMP certification is highly desirable
- Must have a Secret Clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI.
- Additional certifications in the security field - CISSP, Security+, CEH, etc. is desirable
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Previous relevant experience in a SOC environment with familiarity of technologies/processes such as incident response, malware analysis, security policies, router technology, knowledge management
systems, metrics, ticketing systems, and other related processes and technologies of a SOC.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies desirable
- Expertise with the entire Microsoft Office product suite - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project