Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Security Advisor to support the DISA GSM-O Task Order 29 Network Assurance (NA) Program Leadership in cyber transformation activities, located at Fort Meade, MD.
This position will support defensive cyber operations transformation activities to include cloud, CSSP, JRSS/JIE, SIEM, Tool Capabilities, Operational Process Optimization, and others. The selected candidates will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers, partnering with them, anticipating their needs, and delivering flawlessly. Candidates must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with the TO29 Program Manager, Service Delivery Manager, and other task order leadership across all sites.
• Lead working groups and follow project developments.
• Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries.
• Establish and maintain inter-agency and external relationships for cyber related collaboration.
• Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience; additional years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Experience as a cyber defense analyst.
• Knowledge of networks, cyber defense tools sets and processes.
• Must have an active Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI.
• Experience supporting Cyber Transformation Activities.
• Hold and maintain an active Top Secret\\SCI clearance.
• Experience with Analysis Frameworks (Cyber Kill Chain\\Diamond Model).
• Experience supporting DISA.
• Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena.
• Previous experience in leadership positions or working with senior leaders.
• DoD 8570 Certification.
• Proficiency in one or more of the following: JRSS, SIEMs, PCAP Analysis, IronPort, FireEye, SourceFire, Elasticsearch/Kibana.
External Referral Eligible