Leidos is looking for a Senior Exercise Analyst to support our federal customers in the National Capital Region. The position will directly contribute to DHS program along with supporting federal, state and local efforts in several areas, exercise design, emergency management, training, plans and policy writing, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
• Supports Program Manager in ensuring proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
• Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress as well as write and review technical documents. Provide navigation to his/her team as required in a fast-paced environment and provide leadership and mentoring to both internal employees and junior client personnel as well
• Build strong relationships within our client base and be able to establish open lines of communication. The Senior Analyst supports and supervises the integrity of all work performed and all deliverables received
• Responsible to work with the client in defining their business drivers and how the program objectives deliver benefits for business success.
• . Provide support and expertise in the design, development and execution of homeland security exercises supporting multiple stakeholders
• Basic Qualifications
Full understanding of DHS mission, components and FEMA goals and objectives within the national preparedness community.
Experience working with multiple federal agencies, organization and interdisciplinary working teams.
• Strong Exercise Management skills to include resource loading, cost management and technical writing and reporting, planning skills on programs similar in scope, type, complexity within the Federal Government.
• Experience in planning, developing and implementing exercises, seminars and workshops in support of our nation's overall preparedness.
• Direct experience in supporting multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in supporting a multi-vendor environment is required.)
• Strong computer software skills, including Microsoft Office products, Sharepoint, Drupal and Webex programs.
Secret Security Clearance
Homeland Security Exercise Practitioner
Master Exercise Program Certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.