No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Leidos Research Support Team (LRST) will provide broad-based administrative support for the Office of Science and Technology Career Management (S&TCM). This includes, but is not limited to, the support of the Graduate Education Programs, Awards and Recognition Program, and Career and Talent Management. The Program/Project Administrator shall assist S&TCM's implementation of the Graduate Education Programs including, but not limited to: the Oak Ridge Institute for Science & Education (ORISE), DOE Office of Fossil Energy Mickey Leland Energy Fellowship (MLEF), the Consortium for Integrating Energy Systems in Engineering & Science Education (CIESESE), EERE Advanced Manufacturing Office Robotics Internship Program, the Office of Science Graduate Student Research (SCGSR) program, and the National Academies of Science National Research Council (NRC) for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral, and faculty Research Associates, as well as the expansion of additional educational programs.
The Program/Project Administrator will be responsible for, under general supervision and acting on own initiative and working independently, perform advanced secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties for the Science & Technology Career Management (S&TCM) group.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3 years prior relevant experience
- Requires advanced knowledge of commonly used PC applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Adobe
- Possesses extensive knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work load
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi task in a fast pace environment and to confirm accurate data entry and file maintenance
- Strong work ethic to add value to work products
- Possesses and displays the ability to apply techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a wide variety of related clerical and administrative tasks for LRST Staff / Client
- Advanced secretarial training
- 4 years of prior related experience with 2 years of experience in the same/similar industry