This role requires an individual that is customer and detail oriented and has experience with hands-on IT implementation in a DevSecOps environment. This role provides support for applications, hardware, software, network connections, and new system initiatives for all sites within area of responsibility. Candidate will design and develop databases in a DevSecOps environment.
• Analyze critical software requirements to determine feasibility of design based on scheduling and cost constraints.
• Candidates must have significant experience designing and developing databases in a DevSecOps environment.
• Candidate should have a firm understanding of database operations in a multi-platform environment leveraging Oracle, Java, SQL, and the like.
• Candidate must be familiar with the software development life-cycle.
• Support the development and adherence to procedures and policies.
• This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and command of the English language.
• Monitor and manage production databases, including assisting in the software release process
• Monitor and manage backend data synchronization applications and external data source retrieval, applications.
• Duties include examining customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
• This role analyzes recurring problems and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
• Minimal of 5 years of experience using Oracle , SQL, HADOOP
• Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
• Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
• Experience with the creation of data warehousing and 2nd Tier data models.
• Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
• Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
Requires BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master and 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position