Leidos has a career opening for a Sr. AISR Controller at Scott AFB, IL.
Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to its customers, the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
This position directly supports the DISA-provided GIG capabilities and services in our 24x7 Global Network Support Center (GNSC) working in our AISR OSC NOC.
- Perform network operations and management to include configuration and troubleshooting of customer circuits across optical and electro-optical multiplexers, routers, and switches.
- Perform real-time circuit redesign (alternate routing) to restore customer connectivity during scheduled and unscheduled outages and maintenance actions.
- Coordinate directly with supported customers to ensure maximum network availability to minimize or eliminate mission and operational impact.
- Work closely with AISR engineering and ASI support to provide robust network connectivity throughout the terrestrial DISN backbone.
- Proactively monitor network alarms across platform specific network management tools.
- Utilize trouble ticket management applications to document all aspects of troubleshooting, isolation, escalation, and resolution during the lifecycle of a service impacting network incident.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree; High School diploma and 2-4 years of experience.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) prior to start date.
- Able to work in a shift work environment as we are a 24/7 operation.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Tech control facility or cyber transport experience
- Circuit actions experience
- Telco NOC, inside or outside plant experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, CISCO, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching.
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
- Experience with MS Office suite, i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint.