Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for a Sr. Cyber Security A nalyst that is experienced in responding to identified security events on managed IT solutions in order to successfully manage them to resolution. Candidates must be a US CITIZEN to be considered and willing and able to pursue getting a security clearance upon request. A s a leading integrated service provider, our security incident processes are integrated into our ITIL Service delivery organization for a number of clients, they trust us to know what matters to them, and we will protect it. You will bring knowledge of security systems that monitor and protect solutions from those who intend harm, and will be experienced in doing this for secure/sensitive environments especially government solutions. You will understand IT system security risk management and have an active role in ongoing risk and vulnerability management. You will be responsible as both a service delivery manager from our service management center, and to the CTO lead on IA and Cyber security. This will make you part of the cyber and Information security community of specialists, with access to a specialist training and development agenda that you will be following through your career with us. You will be required to work in both operational systems that are already live, and support projects that are developing new capability into our service management environment.
- US CITIZEN REQUIRED
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated broad background in information security tools, concepts and issues across a broad range of technologies including monitoring, IDS and forensic tools confirmed by related work experience
- Proven ability to demonstrate creativity, security thought leadership, and be comfortable working in large corporate environments
- Demonstrated effective organizational and technical skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills
- Effective teaming skills (both internally and with external agencies)
- Experience in handling evidence and performing forensically sound duplication of original evidence
- Knowledge of DoD SCIF, lab, and network security policies protocols
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supervising and managing a team of 3 or more -Ability to adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professional conduct
- Proven ability to quickly learn new analysis techniques with guidance from other senior team members.
- -Current active TS/SCI access
- -Leadership experience
- -Investigative experience
- -Programming/scripting experience
- -DOD 8570 compliant certifications
- -Self starter
- -Experience with executive level interaction
- -Experience with DoD cyber programs and command structure
"External Referral Eligible"