Leidos is looking for a Program Manager to support our SOCOM customer. The Program Manager will directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. The PM monitors performance of delivery orders to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. Will utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write technical proposals. The Program Manager will provide navigation through a fast-paced environment and provide leadership and direction to functional staff necessary to support the program. The candidate must have experience in managing a program of greater than >$10M in value in a fixed price or cost plus environment. The PM will build strong relationships within our client base and be able to establish open lines of communication. The PM is ultimately responsible for the integrity of all work performed and all deliverables received.
Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties may include ensuring that all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints. Additional responsibilities include:
- Proposal preparation in response to all request for proposals.
- Cost and Budget monitoring
- Forecast development based on vendor schedules and revenue recognition from customer.
- Schedule development to manage vendors across program.
- Responsible for equipment deliveries to the customer.
- Warehouse and logistics support as needed to support program deliveries.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
- Ability to create a basis of estimate.
- Experience with material procurement, shipping/receiving, and kitting/staging
- Ability to travel 15% with short notice
- Demonstrated ability to create partnerships with customers, stakeholders, and key functional areas
- Ability to provide process improvement recommendations and implement.
- Understanding of logistical lifecycle management.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and pull resources as needed.