Leidos is seeking an Electronics Warfare Training and Force Level AISIT Task Lead to join our team in Hawaii. The Electronics Warfare Training Force Level AISIT Task Lead will support the Navy's Information Operations warfighting capabilities by providing intelligence support for contingency operations, multi-lateral training exercises and operational-level planning. The SME will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT) providing EW technical expertise, training and mentoring to US Navy Sailors and Marines.
Review and planning of individual and Fleet training to ensure synchronization with established doctrine/Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP).
Assist with diagnosing naval information system problems, providing ad hoc refresher training, working with distance support, providing feedback, and supporting system testing.
Establish specific EW training criteria and materials for Basic Phase and Integrated Phase training (classroom, self-training, practical work-sheets, etc.). Establish specific measures of effectiveness (exams and certification materials).
Develop and establish instructions, curriculum, and methodology (instructor and student guides) for each training topic/lesson. Assist the government in adapting or extending available EW training material, or developing new training methodologies and techniques as required.
Providing project guidelines and periodic review of progress (Monthly).
Assist the government in developing exam materials. To be determined upon completion of the EW OFRP training strategy.
Work independently and build team through growth of program and participate in hiring incoming support team members.
Support Generic Area Limitation Environment (GALE) and Own Force Monitoring (OFM) equipped surface combatants as part of AISIT and Cryptologic Carry-On Program (CCOP) support. This consists of performing advanced interface and software troubleshooting on naval information
systems, providing remedial training and mentoring active duty technicians as needed aboard U.S. Navy ships worldwide.
Develop EW training opportunities for USMC, US Navy Surface and Submarine Forces in HI and Japan.
Manage AISIT support for Information Warfare Training Group (IWTG) in HI, Japan. Includes, but not limited to planning, scheduling, acquiring and maintaining office space, classified systems access, etc. at Gov facilities
Build a small to mid-sized team of training professionals to support multiple customers on different systems leveraging several intelligence disciplines.
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise in the field of Electronic Warfare (EW). With a Bachelor's degree in related field. Additional years of experience can be used in lieu of degree, or higher degree can be considered in lieu of years of experience.
- Recent experience with tactical unit-level training.
- 2+ years in leading and/or supervising teams for projects
- Recent operational experience coordinating and integrating signals intelligence and electronic warfare operations.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to produce finished products, liaise with current and potential customers, prepare and present briefing documents, charts, graphs, and presentations.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Degree or certification in curriculum development
Experience with Tactical Cryptologic Analysis Center (TCAC)