Systems Integration Engineer Technical Trainer
Leidos is seeking a Systems Integration Engineer Technical Trainer. The successful candidate is responsible for technical training and documentation development and technical instruction in support of Air Traffic Management Systems developed and fielded by Leidos. This will require technical coordination with counterparts in Systems Engineering, Software and Test organizations. The primary location will be in the William J Hughes Technical Center in Atlantic City New Jersey but will require occasional travel to FAA locations across the country. The primary systems will be in the Air Traffic Management domain, with primary focus on the ATOP system initially.
• Optimizing the experience for the flying public, Air Traffic Control, and the airline industry by improving the collaboration and decision-making capabilities of flight controllers.
• Developing and executing test procedures to verify requirements,
• Integrating new hardware and software into the system baseline,
• Up-leveling regression test procedures to check for new system behavior,
• Executing regression test procedures to evaluate system for regression of core capabilities,
• Writing/editing/executing/debugging test productivity tools and other duties as assigned,
• Analyzing identified issues in conjunction with System Engineering and Software in regards to developing solutions
• Developing and deliver technical training courses for the FAA Tech Ops workforce including Web Based Training Materials compatible with the FAA eLMS learning management system. The candidate will be required to
• Represent Leidos to the FAA customer in a positive manner, demonstrating exceptional communication skills.
• Perform technical training development, and instruction for Air Traffic Management Systems fielded by Leidos.
• Establish and maintain a direct working relationship with FAA training representatives responsible for the FAA systems fielded by Leidos.
• Typically requires Bachelors of Science and 4 - 8 years or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior experience in the Air Traffic Management domain.
• Demonstrated direct experience developing and implementing large scale operation and maintenance training programs for the FAA in the Air Traffic Management Domain
• Demonstrated experience with the training design process using a Systems Approach To Training documented in FAA Standard 028C.
• Ability to work independently at a customer facility.