The NISC III Program at Leidos is seeking a Program Financial Management Team (FMT) lead to be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of the PSG financial team on behalf of the FAA PSG business manager.
The FMT lead must be proactive and lead mission success for the business operations of the Power Services Group.
Primary Responsibilities for the role include:
- Performing all P/FMT activities (i.e. Obligation Planning, FRs, PRs, PAs, CCs, reconciliation) for the PS3 program
- Setting, tracking, reporting, and managing SPIRE goals / Business plan goals, obligation goals, and other business imperatives with the customer
- Establishing direction for and ensuring the quality, standardization, and tracking of all Purchase Requests, Project Authorizations, Credit Card transactions, and Reconciliation across all FMTs by working with FMT personnel on their processes, methods and tools.
- Providing direction, applicable training, notification, and guidance on changes, improvements, problems, or risks for FMT personnel.
- Being a liaison to the Finance team by supporting the NPCT process and inputs, updating and submitting a quarterly Spendplan, and reprogramming funds as needed.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate allocation and verification of funds in PATS and Delphi by reprogramming funds, working with the Finance team, reporting, and tracking accordingly
- Supporting the Business Manager in Budget Formulation activities including preparing quality input and tracking for RPDs, White sheets, OST, and 5-year CIP, as well as CIT preparation as needed
- Support adhoc requests by developing, reporting, and presenting data analytics around financial forecasting/trend analysis of PSG Programs
- Influence development of strategic projects, programs, and goals pertaining to PSG operations and workflow such as the PATS / Obligation Plan efforts
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Financial Analysis experience.
- FAA experience and/or Prior FAA support,
- PR processing experience.
- Experience with Prism and Delphi,
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.