The Defense Group at Leidos is currently seeking a Cloud Program Execution Manager in Reston, VA.
The Common Computing Environment (CCE) program under GCSS-AF is seeking an experienced and self-starting program manager to manage day to day execution of all activities and scope of the CCE contract. The Leidos CCE team and our partners are leading the charge for the stand-up, accreditation, and migration of applications into the US Air Force's Common Computing Environment, comprised of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services government clouds. The program execution manager will report in to the CCE program manager, and will provide support and guidance to all program leadership on the CCE, to include engineering managers, migration managers, information assurance and operations managers, and their staff
- Day to day management of execution and operations of the CCE program, working with task order managers and engineering/technical leads to delivery mission capability, identify and resolve issues, and continually improve performance
- Interface with Leidos leaders, Leidos team members, partner companies, and customers to understand issues and attack them as required, providing reporting, status, insight, and guidance/oversight
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Ensuring that programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Interfacing with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Leading teams in developing new products, processes, standards or operational plans in support of the project.
- Information gathering and analysis
- Requires ability to influence others outside of own area on policies, practices and procedures.
- Managing and integrating teams of differing responsibilities, skillsets, and company compositions
- Leading, directing and reviewing the work of teams
- Management and leadership knowledge to lead project or program teams.
- Demonstrated experience with managing complex customer relationships.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing tactical objectives and strategic goals.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and team building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster collaborative team environments in a virtual environment.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships.
- Experience working with blended and separate subcontractor teams
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience working with the US Air Force
- Experience working with Cloud Computing technology