Exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in our Intelligence Group as a BD Analyst! The Business Development Operations Analyst is responsible for BD data accuracy and reporting and action item management in support of day-to-day BD operations. This support includes ensuring all BD data accuracy in WinIt and reconciliations with contracts and finance, facilitating monthly group pipeline reviews, Closest-to-the-Pin updates, Wins and Losses tracking, coordination of Trade Shows, consolidation and dissemination of weekly 5x15 reports, supporting establishment of charge numbers and IWOs, and coordination with the Intel Group power users to ensure all data for BD is accurate and actions are tracked and responded to.
Primary function of this position is daily Acquisition Resource Center (ARC) monitoring on classified system(s). Monitoring requires tracking, collating, and communicating to the internal organizations/owners/POCs the notifications/actions released on the ARC. Administrative requirements include secure download, reproduction, and transfer of the materials in a timely manner. In addition, the position will facilitate Win Plan reviews to include identifying reviewers, confirming participation, and collation of findings.
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years of related experience, or Masters with 6-10 years experience.
- Proven track record of successful Business Development and pipeline support
- Familiarization and proven experience in DoD / Intel Community organizations
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports and WinIt experience to track opportunities and manage pipeline.
- Experience with Tier 1-3 tradeshow support and associated coordination
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
- Multi-tasking and communications skills to develop, organize, facilitate, coordinate and execute actions across the group related to all BD and Strategy initiatives.
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision, and establish a solid working relationship with senior management, BD staff, and peers in the Group and across Leidos
- A clearance is highly desired.