Leidos is actively interviewing for a Risk Management Framework Certification and Accreditation Information Assurance Analyst to join our team in Keyport, WA.
The Risk Management Framework Certification and Accreditation Information Assurance Analyst will provide certification and accreditation (C&A) technical support and authority to operate (ATO) technical services in accordance with DoD 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) Process Guide for IT or current IA policy.
The new employee will do C&A and ATO support and shall provide IA technical integration to NUWC SSO to ensure proper accreditation of systems and applications.
The employee will support IT and Cyber operations shall be certified in accordance with DoD's IA Workforce efforts, DoD 8570.1M.
- Familiarity with DoD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program;
- Security+ Certification.
- Ability to effectively present technical information to technical reviewers in oral and written formats. Ability to present and defend positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people.
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years of relative experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree
- Active TS/SCI required
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats.
- Results oriented interpersonal security management expertise.
- DoD 8570.01-M prior to employment with one of the certifications related to the function of their position (Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP),
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP),
- General Information Assurance Certification (GIAC),
- General Security Leadership Certification (GSLC),
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM),