The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Strategic Exercise Designer at Ft. Belvoir, VA
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Provide liaison and direct support to the Chief, Strategic Exercises in coordinating Tabletop Exercises (TTX) being executed around the globe. Coordinates and publishes strategic planning and messaging in support of the TTX program, providing coordinating and logistical instructions and oversight to ensure all phases of planning are properly executed and staffed. Provide administrative and technical support to setting up of IPRs and planning events, which include updating the senior INSCOM leadership, staffing of event planning documents, coordinating within the INSCOM staff, MIB (T), and external organizations for lodging, briefings, travel arrangements, and updating of all personnel attending or supporting the IPRs. Represents INSCOM G-37 TTX at Army-level, Joint, or INSCOM-level exercises.
- Bachelors degree and 8+ years Army operational intelligence experience
- Experience working Army, Joint Staff, Combatant Command or Army Corps exercise planning and SME participation
- Subject matter expert (SME) experience in a single intelligence discipline, preferably All-Source Analysis (Theater or Corps ACE), CI/HUMINT or SIGINT
- Experience with intelligence architecture at Echelon Above Corps (EAC), ASCC G2, MIB (T), E-MIB, or equivalent
- Experience working at the Corps-level or above Intelligence Staff, including Army Service Component Command (ASCC) or Army Combatant Command (ACOM)
- Experience with Joint Exercise Design and Development
- Experience with INSCOM or EAC intelligence staff or combat support agency exercise divisions
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 5 years of military experience serving in an All-Source-related mission
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification