Leidos is seeking a Site Manager for a large Information Technology and Operational Maintenance program located in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Site Manager is responsible for managing all personnel in their country in providing Information Technology and support services in support of the overall program goals and service requirements. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading large Information Technology programs maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction while motivating staff to meet and exceed customer expectations and act as the local Program Manager during their absence. Lead meetings with key local stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze impact, and finalize plans as steps in an iterative process supported by formal sign-off from approvers. The sites will vary in number across the respective country. Travel is required.
- Contract focal point for the execution of support to the base assigned, and provide leadership and direction
- Supervise the task execution and performance of contractors supporting technical work centers
- Single point of contact for contract information and status
- Provide administrative support to the contractor personnel assigned
- Interface with local host nation sponsor for housing, transportation, communication, and all other support issues
- Assist in the administrative support, and compliance with contract policies, reporting criteria, and compliance with travel and visa requirements
- Attend staff meetings as required
- Distribute information and tasks
- Support military policies and provide policy guidance for contractor personnel
- Provide the government with a monthly activity report that includes: personnel status, key accomplishments, and future travel
- Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of personnel in their organization dispersed over multiple locations to provide IT Operations and Maintenance service IAW required performance metrics.
- Operate independently and support the Program Manager in all aspects of managing the program.
- Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the local senior government stakeholders, formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules.
- Keep the Program Manager informed in a timely manner of all program issues that affect your country support and develop a list of potential solutions.
- Establish an effective relationship with all other program support personnel to meet performance levels and staff the program with quality individuals.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from an accredited university
- Current Secret security clearance or higher.
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in supervising personnel, managing multiple, complex, technical programs including budgetary responsibility, planning and estimating work loading requirements, communicating and interfacing with DoD customers..
- Must have at least two (2) years of management or supervisory experience in the Middle East and at least five (5) years of “hands on” work experience in any of the following military communication systems: Information Technology, RF Communications, Satellite Communications, Telecommunications, Analog, power and/or RF design, Tech Control.
- Demonstrated experience leading +$25M programs or larger with 50+ personnel in the federal sector.
- Current Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI access.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in support of Information Technology, Cyber Defense, and/or Communications.
- Demonstrated experience leading +$50M programs or larger with 100+ personnel in the federal sector.
- 4 years of experience managing IT programs in Southwest Asia.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.