The Defense group at Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a technically focused Project Manager proficient in Cloud programs and migrations to join a team responsible for transforming the application footprint of the Air Force from legacy data centers to commercial cloud environments in AWS and Azure. This is a remote opportunity
Leidos has supported the GCSS-AF team for more than a decade, and the contract is at the forefront of leading the charge in to the CCE (Common Computing Environment), utilizing multiple migration partners and multiple commercial clouds. The position will be responsible for managing multiple cloud-related efforts, including outreach and cloud education, the implementation of various engineering projects, and other duties as assigned. The position will be responsible for collaborating closely with Leidos and subcontractor teams on the contract, as well as with customers across the US Air Force, to successfully complete their duties.
- Provide project management for application cloud-related migration and engineering projects.
- Ensure effective communication occurs between Stakeholders
- Attend Scrum of Scums and track blockers to resolution.
- Manage project risks and dependencies.
- Provide project oversight for subcontracted efforts (cost, schedule, technical).
- Coordinate project scope change requests and cost variance reports.
- Participate in project kickoffs and technical discussions
- Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with Agile project management processes and tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Cost account management/financial management experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across remote team members, management, and customers
- Demonstrated ability to guide peers, leaders, and decision makers on addressing complex issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have active DoD Secret security clearance (SSBI preferred)
- PMI PMP certified
- Agile Certifications
- SharePoint experience