Leidos Managed IT Solutions (MITS) is seeking a Cerner CCL Programmer. This is a remote position but may need to be on site for knowledge transfer (1-6 weeks) at the start of a project. Support may include being part of a 24/7 on call rotation. Preferred candidates will have 5+ years of Cerner CCL experience including development, testing and troubleshooting. Candidates should be prepared to be part of a multifunctional team and provide support where needed. As part of a shared services model, this may include providing support to multiple clients.
Responsibilities include development of new and support of existing CCL reports and jobs. Requests may include incidents, service/change request and routine maintenance.
- Programming of new CCL reports and jobs with various levels of complexity
- Modify existing CCL reports and jobs as requested
- Troubleshooting problems with existing and new CCL
- Testing of new Cerner releases, to include writing test scripts
- Mentor junior level CCL programmers
- Lead CCL projects as assigned
- Experience in Cerner support activities including incidents, routine maintenance and service/change requests.
- Experience with the following:
- Cerner CCL
- Cerner Discern Explorer
- Cerner Discern Rules
- Smart Templates
- Write new reports as needed. Smart templates, Dynamic documentation, rules.
- Application knowledge within Cerner - understands data models, understands the front-end piece. Find the data that they need to pull into their report.
- Demonstrate experience conforming to deadlines and SLA metrics.
- Must be able to translate to non-technical people.
- Must be able to follow processes and change management process.
- Ability to follow as well as develop technical specifications
- Ability to successfully work under pressure and on a deadline
- Ability to shift priorities as the business dictates
- Good documentation and follow through
- Direct experience working with healthcare providers, management and support staff.
- Ability to meet onboarding requirements for Healthcare clients in a timely manner. Examples of these requirements include immunizations, background checks and drug screenings.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the highest levels of management.
- Understanding of the business process within a health organization
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly with the client
- Self-directed and good initiative.
- Consistently demonstrates a professional, self-directed approach to responsibilities.
- 4 plus years of prior relevant CCL experience
- Bachelor's degree or 5-8 years CCL experience.
- Understanding of other modules within Cerner Millennium
- Experience working with various ITSM systems such as Service Now, Remedy, ZenDesk, LanDesk.
- Experience with SQL Development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- 5 - 8 years of prior relevant experience