Leidos is actively interviewing for a Training Support - ASW and SUW Classroom Instructor in In support of the Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting and Development Center (SMWDC) Command Function Support, in San Diego, California
• Assist in in the development and execution of the ASW and SUW Warfare Tactics Instructor and the Advanced ASW Officer courses of instruction
• Support development of training continuum for the Strike Group ASW Commander, the Strike Group SUW Commander, the Joint Force Maritime Component Commander (JFMCC), and their staffs. This effort shall include emphasis on effectively sharing time sensitive battle information in the Common Tactical Picture and the Common Operational Picture
• Develop and support Train the Trainer basic, advanced and Integrated ASW level instructional material and participate in offsite and refresher training in various Navy concentration areas and homeports. Due to the sensitive nature of ASW and SUW operations this training shall require contractor access and utilization of intelligence data and systems, including SCI-level access to Intel Link (IL), Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS), and the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support System (JDISS) to produce as realistic a training environment as possible.
• Analysis shall conform to the direction in the Theaters' OPLANS, particularly in the OPLAN 5027 and 5077 areas of operation. This effort shall provide integrated ASW and SUW training to specific Navy prospective instructors and validate the curriculum for commands that conduct training in ASW and SUW.
• Provide administrative support as required by the command. Access and utilization of this information and participation in planning sessions and training events shall require the contractor to have TS/SCI level clearances. Briefings and reports developed with TS/SCI level information shall be prepared by the contractor.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in ASW and SUW missions and familiarity in providing technical services and analytic expertise in programs for DoD and/or DoN.
• Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated knowledge of the DoD, Intelligence Community, and national level system security initiatives.
• Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in developing mine warfare and ASW doctrine and tactics.
• Familiarity and/or experience working with ASW/SUW and SMWDC..
• Active Secret clearance with ability to be approved to a TS/SCI with ICD 704 eligibility
• Four-year college degree in the field of specialty such as Engineering, or related field associated with the PWS requirements; or four-years of equivalent work experience.
• Experience as Navy Instructor, preferably as ASW and MIW Instructor.
• TS/SCI clearance and a current SSBI with ICD 704 eligibility.