Leidos is seeking a Site Manager for a large Information Technology and Operational Maintenance program located in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Site Manager is responsible for managing all personnel in their country in providing Information Technology and support services in support of the overall program goals and service requirements. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading large Information Technology programs maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction while motivating staff to meet and exceed customer expectations and act as the local Program Manager during their absence. Lead meetings with key local stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze impact, and finalize plans as steps in an iterative process supported by formal sign-off from approvers. The sites will vary in number across the respective country. Travel is required.
Contract focal point for the execution of support to the base assigned, and provide leadership and direction
Supervise the task execution and performance of contractors supporting technical work centers
Single point of contact for contract information and status
Provide administrative support to the contractor personnel assigned
Interface with local host nation sponsor for housing, transportation, communication, and all other support issues
Assist in the administrative support, and compliance with contract policies, reporting criteria, and compliance with travel and visa requirements
Attend staff meetings as required
Distribute information and tasks
Support military policies and provide policy guidance for contractor personnel
Provide the government with a monthly activity report that includes: personnel status, key accomplishments, and future travel
Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of personnel in their organization dispersed over multiple locations to provide IT Operations and Maintenance service IAW required performance metrics.
Operate independently and support the Program Manager in all aspects of managing the program.
Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the local senior government stakeholders, formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules.
Keep the Program Manager informed in a timely manner of all program issues that affect your country support and develop a list of potential solutions.
Establish an effective relationship with all other program support personnel to meet performance levels and staff the program with quality individuals.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
Must meet one of the following CERTIFICATIONS requirements:
-Bachelors degree in any discipline from an accredited university
• Current Secret security clearance or higher.
• Minimum of eight (8) years experience in supervising personnel, managing multiple, complex, technical programs including budgetary responsibility, planning and estimating work loading requirements, communicating and interfacing with DoD customers..
• Must have at least two (2) years of management or supervisory experience in the Middle East and at least five (5) years of "hands on" work experience in any of the following military communication systems:
• Information Technology
• RF Communications
• Satellite Communications
• Analog, power and/or RF design
• Tech Control
Demonstrated experience leading +$25M programs or larger with 50+ personnel in the federal sector.
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
• Current Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI access.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in support of Information Technology, Cyber Defense, and/or Communications.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$50M programs or larger with 100+ personnel in the federal sector.
• 4 years of experience managing IT programs in Southwest Asia.