Leidos is looking to improve and advance our organization. Our program is focused on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) customer where we are challenged to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions, provide proactive secure development of IT integrations, concepts, and designs across the CMS enterprise and integrate end-user computing devices, conference room technology, infrastructure hardware and software, and user applications into a streamlined and seamless experience across the CMS user base. We foster a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
As Business Systems and Quality Analyst you will be part of the Service Desk Incident Management and Quality Team and will be responsible for review, analysis and identification of anomalies that identify opportunities in the system, processes or individual errors through evaluation of tickets, calls, emails and customer interactions. Review trends and analyze the data to discover patters, identify areas of concerns and prioritize action steps to optimize program performance.
Under the direction of the Incident Management and Quality Manager, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Analysis of the current ticket trends and processes to identify insufficiencies and process improvements as well as develop new processes to ensure efficient ticket handling across the program.
- Continuously evaluate that Service Desk Team is following quality practices that meet and exceed program service requirements and expectations.
- Work directly with the customer and other members on the program to update and maintain Knowledge Base Articles and scripts that will be used by Tier 1.
- Review closed and open tickets for accuracy and completeness
- Review calls for accuracy and completeness
- Provide analysis of closed tickets for opportunities for improvement and the individual and program levels
- Provide analysis on open tickets for timeliness and accuracy and identify trends and areas of process improvements
- High School Degree or equivalent and 2- 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with follow up and closure for customer inquiries.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of computers, Microsoft systems and troubleshooting errors.
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.