Leidos has a contingent opening for a mid-level, Full Stack Developer supporting the International Space Station Program. This position is contingent on contract extension of the Orion contract. This position will be responsible for supporting existing custom web applications and databases and developing new custom applications in support of International Space Station support contracts including the Cargo Mission Contract.
- Work both individually and in a team environment to deliver high quality code that is maintainable, readable, and adheres to best practices and coding standards.
- Develop new line of business and customer facing software systems
- Develop enhancements and maintain line of business and customer facing software systems
- Provide support for custom and COTS applications as issues are escalated
- Collaborate with the IT team to complete projects
- Completes special projects upon requests, and other duties as assigned.
Typical Education and Required Skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of experience in developing scalable and high-performing web applications
- Dynamic web application development experience with large-scale transaction processing requirements.
- Developing applications in Visual Studio and use of Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Deep commitment to test driven development and maintaining code quality
- Strong collaboration, communication and team engagement skills
- Experience with consuming and creating RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery principles and practices