The Leidos Health Group is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to support the Commercial Health business grow our careC2 business line. careC2 is an Enterprise Data, Analytics-Driven Application Delivery and Interoperability Platform solution company delivering complex enterprise solutions at scale. Our focus is to deliver enterprise interoperability and workflow-driven solutions used to enable coordination of healthcare delivery across the full continuum of care by interfacing with enterprise data and integrating analytics seamlessly into dashboards and analytic-enabled workflow applications.
Seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will interface with various customers (primarily US Health care systems and providers) and serve as an advisor to the careC2 leadership team negotiating client contracts.
Expert knowledge and ability to apply advanced principles and concepts relating to contract terms and conditions, negotiation principles, contract lifecycle process relating to contracts and proposals. Experience in drafting/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, business associates agreements, licensing agreements, and intellectual property terms is required. Provides proposal and contractual administration for proposal and contract actions. Negotiates non-standard terms to protect Leidos Interest. Monitors Contracts for compliance.
The candidate must be able to prioritize work activities in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization. This individual will frequently interact with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management, and internal/external customers. This individual will be an integrated member of the management team.
• Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and 10-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 8-10 years of prior relevant experience.
• Possess deep knowledge of commercial contracting.
• Experience in developing/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, business associates agreements, licensing agreements, liability, term and termination provisions and intellectual property terms is required.
• Demonstrated competencies establishing positions and negotiating terms and conditions in the following areas: Business Associate Agreements based upon the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act; Software as a Service contracts; Professional Services contracts.
• Extensive experience in proposal preparation, risk analysis and mitigation, and negotiation.
• Maintain/update contract templates based upon business and industry requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex issues and problems on assigned contracts and make recommendations to management.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and work well with others.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a US Citizen, and be eligible to obtain a federal security clearance.