The Business System Analyst position will support the USAF with the analysis of business and system requirements and assist in the definition of requirements and business cases for testing standards. Ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of Air Force supply chain management and be looking to expand their technical abilities under the direction of system subject matter experts in a project environment.
• Gathers project requests from stakeholders, analyzes and validates requirements, designs and authors documentation products, evaluates and incorporates approved changes to the requirements, and makes project team members aware of requirements and assists program manager in obtaining their commitment
• Reviews requirements for testability, develops test data, establishes the test environment, executes tests, documents problems identified during formal testing, and develops test reports.
• Provide hands-on assistance, procedural guidance & information analysis, requirements computations
• Discrepancy report (DIREP) process support: thoroughly test modified code after developing test questions specifically modified for the program in question.
• Generate technical content specific to program updates for user manuals and coordinate final changes
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
BS and 2 - 4+ years of prior relevant experience
The candidate needs to be able to work with little daily direction and possess good communication skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and fluid environment. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Strong organization skills and attention to detail. Exceptional interpersonal skills and written communication skills to frequently interact with all levels of the organization and external customers.Must have or have the ability to obtain a secret clearance.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Current SECRET clearance or above. Experience in an Agile development environment. Related Air Force supply chain management experience (AFSC 2S0X1 or equivalent). Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).