As a Leidos GEOINT intelligence analyst/Geospatial Information System (GIS) Manager, you will be a member of a team of analysts providing GEOINT/IMINT/MASINT/ISR reach back support to Improvised Threat, C-sUAS, and C-IED efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units and partners. You will provide multi-intelligence analysis and fusion that integrates existing national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat and C-sUAS network activity and narrow the search space to conduct improvised threat and C-sUAS defeat operations.
As required, you will interact directly with the client, the C-sUAS, and Improvised-Threat Community of Interest (CoI), intelligence partners across the IC, and the deployed intelligence consumer during the development of intelligence products to meet intelligence requests for information.
As required, you will planning, developing, and delivering tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners. You will assist in providing quality assurance and quality control over developed products to ensure they meet client standards and follow Director of National Intelligence (DNI) standards.
More About the Role:
The primary role of the GIS Manager is to coordinate the GIS resources (tools and data) to ensure the success of the day-to-day operations of the organization. This includes management of hardware and software issues, database design and maintenance, technical support, and management of the GIS server. The manager must have the knowledge and the ability to articulate the "how and why" of putting GIS to effective use across all business lines within the organization.
While providing reach back support, you will provide support to RFS responses developed by embedded teammates supporting units forward; answer requests for support from other intelligence consumers, and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with training and pre-deployment training/preparation.
You will work closely with other members of the team to monitor and identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks. You will assist with the development and maintenance of analytic policies and procedures for processing, production, and dissemination of intelligence.
As required, you will brief intelligence assessments and may represent the client organization in fielding technical questions to support key assessments. You may serve as a client liaison and coordinate with government personnel, technical experts, and sub-contractors.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- More than three years of geospatial data management
- More than three years of geospatial intelligence support and analysis experience within IC.
- More than five years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of Geospatial military intelligence.
- Be willing to deploy to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and up to three-month deployments to OCONUS locations as required.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of experience, or associates degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience.
- ESRI Enterprise Certification IAT Level 1 in Enterprise Administration
- Web GIS Development, GIS Data Warehousing, GIS Data Architecture, and GIS Server Administration Skills
- Expert understanding of GEOINT analytic tools such as Arc-GIS, ENVI, and SOCET
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification IAT Level II or higher (Security+ CE, GSEC, GICSP, SSCP, Etc.)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than three years as a GIS System Administrator.
- More than five years of experience providing direct GEOINT support to network analysis in support of attack the network or CT operations - including counter-facilitation.
- Direct experience providing C-UAS intelligence support.
- ESRI Enterprise Certification IAT Level 2 in Enterprise Administration
- Operational and functional understanding of intel analysis tools to include; M3, Lucky, HOT-R, JIDO ANTS, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, DataXplorer, PROTON, TargetCOP, BHTK.
- Practical understanding of all-source analytic Intel tools such as, Analyst Notebook and Palantir.